Topic: Hey Ladies...
View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This has been a very busy board this week. I tried to read them all but can't respond to that many. I wanted to give an update , I am a few days past O but wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't my month. My bd timing seemed to right on though. It has been such a crazy month for our family. I have had a virus and ear infection and some pain in my left side of abdomen. I have an U/s Tuesday and hopefully have answers to that and what makes this week worse is that I took my daughter to the doctors on Tuesday and they said she had a virus, well that so called virus turned into appendicitus! Always trust your instincts! It was very scary for her to have emergency surgery and as a mom a tried to be very brave for her, but was screaming and crying on the inside, It all turned out for the best and the doc said she was hours away from rupture and am glad we caught it before that. She is at home resting now.

Anyways, Thank you all for listening to my ramblings on and FX"D for everyone to get there BFP!