View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name (user & real):cutenurse24/ Sarah Jane

SO/DH: Russell
Do you have any children? Angel or otherwise? DS 4 yrs old also named Russell (he is the fourth)

How long have you been TTCing: Since October 2011, once DH got the all clear from his doctors that we were able to get back at it again (post testicular cancer with 2 surgeries and 3 cycles of chemo)

Where are you at in your journey (waiting, IUIs, IVF): We are waiting for next Friday, April 5th to come up with a game plan. I'm thinking though that we are going to try IUI first through

Would you like to share how you got to this point in your journey? Well, I finally gave in and figured that there had to be an explanation as to why we weren't pregnant yet. So I lost weight and took Clomid. Once I realized that doing that didn't seem to make a difference, finally decided that DH probably needed to get checked out.

Anything else you would like to share? Just what a life saver you wonderful women are. I am so new to TTC with MA and such uncharted waters for me. I appreciate your encouragement, support, understanding, and patience with me. That I never thought it would be so hard to get pregnant.