View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My name is Lana (41) and my DH is Pat (46). We will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary on May 13th. This is a 2nd marriage for both of us. I have two children from my previous marriage, my DS will be 23 in May and my DD is 20. My DH doesn't have any biological children, he and his first wife had 4 miscarriages We have been ttc for 17 cycles/months now and I have yet to see a BFP I had a tubal reversal on Sept 30, 2011 and we started ttc in Oct 2011 even though the dr told us to wait 2 cycles before ttc.

I am in college full time getting my bachelors degree in Early Childhood (Pre-K-3). I am also doing my 2nd internship this semester so I go one day a week and spend the whole day in a Pre-K room. My Dh works for the McKee Baking Company (Little Debbie Snack Cakes). He works 2nd shift Sunday-Thursday so we don't see each other much through the week because I am usually in bed by the time he gets home since I have to get up between 5:00 - 5:30 am to go to school. My DH has worked there for 15 years and he is hoping that when I graduate from college that he can get a different job so we can spend more time with each other He has also said that if we do have a baby that he will let me work and he will be a stay at home dad

I found the Just Mommies website in Nov 2012 and I am now addicted to it and spend a lot of my free time on here!! I also spend a lot of time on here and don't do my homework like I should I love to read! It is my favorite hobby My DH can't wait for me to finish school and get my own classroom because I have over 1500 children's books as well as a lot of teaching books.

Some of my favorite shows to watch are: Grimm, Shark Tank, Malibu Country, Body of Proof, Rules of Engagement and Once Upon a Time to name a few! My DH has a Triumph motorcycle and I like to ride on it with him some (I still have a fear of motorcycles but it isn't as bad as it was before we met!). I would really love for us to take a vacation this summer but it probably won't happen with him being the only one working

I am hoping to get my BFP soon!! I would also love it if WE ALL got our BFP's and were in the same DDC together

My Ovulation Chart