View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I REALLY hesitated to do one because I know it's so controversial on JM. I've been here for 7 years and I've read enough threads in all of those years to know that a large consensus of posters really hate stillbirth siggies and don't want to see them.

So while I'm obviously beyond proud to be her mother, I don't ever want Ree's picture or memory to be tainted or be something that someone doesn't want to see. You can imagine it's really hard to know that your daughter's face might traumatize someone or make them uncomfortable. That's heartbreaking.

I also really have to give Jen huge props because I sent her multiple pictures and she had to view some content that was really hard to see before she edited and worked on them. I hate that as well, that I even have to warn people before they look at her. She saw pictures I haven't made public or shown to anyone outside of family.