View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We don't get mail until 2 or 3 most days. Which is annoying but I'm used to it. And I really don't mind if the usual guy drops it on the porch for me, my porch is kinda secluded back here anyways and if I'm expecting mail I'm usually home or will be home shortly after mail is delivered so it only sits for a bit.
I just went up the office to check to see if somehow they left notice there. Apparently it's a temp this week and he even delivered some packages (including some for other residents) to the office yesterday. W. T. F. Lady in the office said she'd ask about it today.
I have something else scheduled to deliver today so we'll see how that goes. >_>

You should go get it checked out Rachel. (Says the girl who hasn't had a yearly since Alex was born and needs to get some bloodwork/testing done for a few things including my back pain lol) Us mama's are so bad about taking care of ourselves sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixana View Post
My daughter only likes weird/scary movies. The only ones she'll watch repeatedly are Monster House and Coraline. :/
lol

The only one Alex watches is Happy Feet.... So tired of singing and dancing penguins lol.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.