View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 11:54 AM
over the rainbow?
Thanks ladies.

Today is a hard day in TTC land. No AF (we're thinking I'll test sometime next week, since I don't think I O'd on time), BUT:

1) A friend gave birth. I have been dreading this one, because I knew it would depress me. She got married two years after me, and I was really hoping we'd have kids first. Apparently they had some difficulty getting pregnant, but this is one case where that hasn't really soothed my disappointment and jealousy.

2) We are having an old friend of Raif's over on Sunday. It's been ages since he's seen him, and it was really important that we make it work. However, said friend's wife is pregnant, due in June. They have been married MAYBE two years, and I am SUPER JEALOUS. Plus, part of the arrangements included having to figure out what to feed her since she has food aversions. Ugh. And it's going to be hard having her here. So...yeah.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!