View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 02:54 PM
TTC the newfashioned way
Name (user & real): Stillwaiting / Leah

SO/DH: Mike
Do you have any children? Angel or otherwise? Mallory is our IVF baby...conceived at almost the 4 year mark of ttc....my angelversary will be 5/15 this year...one year ago tomorrow, I got those beautiful pink lines. The only natural bfp I've seen in over 60 cycles....

How long have you been TTCing: almost 4 years for Mallory and this time is 18 months

Where are you at in your journey (waiting, IUIs, IVF): IVF!! Retrieval is set for TUESDAY!! 4/2...I had 9 eggies today at my u/s...hoping they all continue to grow and do well! Trigger sunday night SO EXCITED

Would you like to share how you got to this point in your journey? We ttc for around 2 years, then we tried acupuncture and IUI's - 5 of them, all bfn....tried supplements for DH. We were labeled unexplained IF, but DH had varying S/As...some were 115 million and some were 20 million. Forward progression was sometimes an issue. IVF#1 gave us our sweetiepie....hoping #2 does as well.

Anything else you would like to share? I really appreciate this board and I know I wouldn't have gotten through this without message boards.

random tidbits: I'm double jointed, I'm obsessed with Chipotle, I'm sick of this snow and can't wait for warm weather, I love to crochet, Castle, Big Bang Theory and Shameless are my favorite tv shows, we own a car wash and I never wash my car (I am always in a hurry!!), I used to be addicted to starbursts, I check JM at least 5 times a day haha!

I feel that helping some IRL friends and ladies here through issues with IF, answering their questions, giving advice of next steps they should take, etc.... that it has given me a "reason" or "purpose" behind some of our IF, at least I am able to help others, lend an ear or information in their struggle. Two of them just had babies a couple weeks ago.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

Last edited by *Leah*; March 29th, 2013 at 02:57 PM.