Name (user & real): Lauren/Lash
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Age:[/COLOR]30

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]SO/DH:[/COLOR] Clint
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Age:[/COLOR] 30
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Do you have any children? Angel or otherwise?[/COLOR]

Multiple early losses
Adopted and adoption fell apart after having her home 12 days
Rhiannon stillborn March 4 2013

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]How long have you been TTCing:[/COLOR] Since March 2008

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Where are you at in your journey (waiting, IUIs, IVF):[/COLOR] No real idea. Waiting on postpartum period to return to TTC

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Would you like to share how you got to this point in your journey?
[/COLOR]
I just copied the timeline off my blog instead of typing it out again

March 2008- Start trying for a baby
April 2008- Pregnant, miscarry after 5 days.
Continue trying with no pregnancy for the rest of 2008
Early pregnancy and loss again in 2009
Seek out an RE in Dallas, Dr Douglas, in early 2009
Begin basic testing, normal bloodwork
Respond to Clomid 50mg fantastically
Fail the Post Coital Test. Big Surprise, Clomid damages Cervical Mucous.
TIP #1- REFUSE THE POSTCOITAL TEST. Waste of money!!! You'll almost always fail this test when you are on a medication that completely screws up your cervical fluid.
Dial down Clomid to 25 Mg, Produce 3 Follies, Ovulate all 3, Failed IUI
May 2009, HSG. Twisted Tubes, Polyps, Septum
June 2009, Remove Polyps and Septum, find Endometrosis, and 3rd Fallopian tube, called a Fallopian Tube Duplication
Continue trying on our own, no pregnancy
Feb 2010, Cycle lasts until 23 days past ovulation, never get a "real" positive on Pregnancy Test. Beta is under 2
Take 2010 off. Re cooperate. Become normal again.
2011:Start back up into this whole game with new RE, Dr Guerami in Frisco. At 28, we assume we have massive amounts of time left.
January 2011 testing comes back with an FSH of 33 and AMH of .29
In June 2009, FSH was completely normal. No signs that this would occur
Continue to appear to be ovulating according to temping and LH tests. Regular Periods. No signs of Premature Ovarian Failure.
Karyotyping and Fragile X come back normal.
Throw myself into day and night research and live on MD Consult for information.

Given 6 months to a year to conceive our own child. Start thinking Donor eggs. Find peace with this decision relatively quickly. Reasons documented in blog. Decide to try IVF at least once due to age. Age is the primary factor for egg quality, even with wonky hormones. Figured I'd regret never trying with my own eggs, but fairly at peace with using Donor Eggs. Not at peace or totally confident in my own bodies ability to carry a child, donor or own.

March 2011, attend SIRM Seminar in Dallas with Dr. Sher and Dr. Saleh. Interesting info, good sales pitch.

March 2011, Meet with Dr Saleh, and despite the fact that he will work with my FSH and history, it just doesn't feel like it's for me.

Find Dr Gill at HFI in Houston, as referred by a fellow High FSH'er on Network54, a fantastic resource for anyone facing Diminished Ovarian Reserve. Fantastic. They know their stuff.

April 2011- Meet Dr Gill at HFI, and we decide to proceed with their team. Dr Gill is especially helpful, and faced High FSH with his own wife. They went to IVF Egg Retrieval with only 2 follicles. He gets it. He's lived it. He didn't patronize me with The Donor Egg Speech, nor did he repeat the "we are born with all the eggs we'll ever have" speech.

May 2011- Complete Blood Work. Dr Gill asks ME what I've found in research when it comes to IVF protocol and asks which ones I feel most comfortable attempting. He is not asking for me to make the final decision, but is interested in what I prefer and why, and takes this into account.

Decide on Antagonist Protocol. Menopur/Follistim with Ganirelix.

June 2011- Repeat the LAP to see if there are crazy polyps or tumors and Tubal Cannulation to check for Hydrosalpinx. None found. Uterus looks good.

June 2011- Start Low does Desogen, estrogen based Birth Control. Stay on for 6 weeks to pull down and regulate FSH.
June 20, 2011. Stop BCP. IVF IS A GO. 300 Menopur/300 Follistim a night.

Stim until we triggered Tues July 5th. Saw around 10 Follicles total in the end, but all were not mature. Highest Estradiol was 1718, so we knew only around 8 of those were mature.

Retrieved 7 eggs on July 7th.Fertilized 4, using ICSI.
3 Transferred on a 3 Day Transfer, July 10th. A perfect 8 cell, Small Fragmented 7 cell and a slower growing 5 cell that seems to have stalled out but "we might as well use instead of leaving it in the lab".

No embryo's are left for vitrification, this is an all or nothing thing now! If this doesn't work, we either have to be completely done or start over on a brand new cycle.

It's all over after a chemical pregnancy. We are done trying any fertility methods and are ready to move to adoption when it finally feels right.

We move to adoption in August 2011.

Bring home baby girl August born June 25th 2012. I am the first to hold her and was in the delivery room. Adoption disrupted 12 days later. Devastated.

Find out we are pregnant the next day, Rhiannon is born March 4th 2013, stillborn at 39 weeks from cord compression.