View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Melissa - KMH - Your pics of your adorable baby twins are one of the things that keep me going. Thank you for sharing them and giving us new ones to ooh and aww over so often You are a lucky lady!

Lucy - Where's yours hun??

Quote:
While I'm not very active here I was at one time during my first IVF cycle. I still check in and read everyone's stories both new and old and sometimes post. So I hope you don't mind me posting this. I just thought I would share so people know who I am.

Name (user & real): loveneverfails- Katie

Anything else you would like to share? I know I'm not currently TTCing but I know we will again one day. I read others stories and when I have advice or can offer some sort of support from my experience I will post. I hope you ladies don't mind
I certainly don't mind!!!
And can I just say that I LOVE your dog?? Great dane right? When I was a teen, I had a Blue Great Dane boy. He was 195 lbs of pure sweet puppy love. My best friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakr View Post
Name (user & real): Gretchen

Anything else you would like to share? I am just about the end of my road for TTC and having a baby. Lord willing this IVF will work. I am hoping to start somekind of local support group for TTC. We have two clinics in my area and tons of issues going on but I have never been able to find a support group other than JM. My future goal is to bring awareness to infertility and the unfair cost and support others that are going through it.
You are such a great person. You would be amazing to help this way I think you'd be great at it!

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26