View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm just a wanna be

What is the most intimidating part of a natural delivery for you?

I'm terrified of ripping and I'm really scared of being stitched afterwards. I'm scared of having a panic attack and losing my confidence and I'm scared of my mother finding out I'm in labor and coming to where I am and making negative, snotty remarks about my birth choices.

What is inspiring you to WANT to deliver naturally?

The part in birth stories where they tell you to reach down and take your baby. The thought of holding my child free of nurse interference, free of crazy IV units and demands from hospital staff. Looking at a human being I created and delivered. I can't even begin to imagine!

I'm just a wanna be

What is the most intimidating part of a natural delivery for you?

I'm terrified of ripping and I'm really scared of being stitched afterwards. I'm scared of having a panic attack and losing my confidence and I'm scared of my mother finding out I'm in labor and coming to where I am and making negative, snotty remarks about my birth choices.

What is inspiring you to WANT to deliver naturally?

The part in birth stories where they tell you to reach down and take your baby. The thought of holding my child free of nurse interference, free of crazy IV units and demands from hospital staff. Looking at a human being I created and delivered. I can't even begin to imagine!