View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Super Mommy to be
HI, Great thread and I invite you all who aren't there already to come over and join us in the Christian Parenting thread..You can join up with a prayer partner also.

God has lead us to the decision to have a child...I know this and have pt my faith in Him and His timing and plan... If it was up to me and what I can foresee with my mortal eyes I would say no way...too much to worry about--finances, work, health, the way of the world etc...but my God is bigger than all those things and whether we are childless or have 5 kids my help comes form the Lord...he can supply our needs with or without so I have trusted Him to lead guide and direct

Please pray that we continue to draw close to God and to be still enough that we can hear Him speaking to us

I pray for my JM friends and will continue to do so... I will pray for God's will to be done in your lives....and please pray the same for me.... prayers for healthy pregnancies for us all,, and happy healthy babies!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins