Topic: It's Friday
View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
TGIF indeed! DH and I spent the day with my family and some close family friends (they live an hour away)-- dying eggs, enjoying the gorgeous weather, going for long walks, doing word jumbles... it was great!

We came home for the night and tomorrow, we'll leave to go to DH's grandma's to celebrate MIL & GMIL's birthdays. Then on Sunday, we'll do the whole Easter celebration. It's weird right now since there are no little kids -- DH's youngest sibling is 16... so no more Easter bunny/egg hunts. MIL is convinced that Easter will not be fun again until she has grandbabies.

But, I think this weekend will be alright... the weather is supposed to be fabulous, so I'll be able to make it through anything!!! Plus, I know I have a retort that will make MIL speechless! When she makes comments about us having kids, I'll just say "Well, sorry MIL, We're having too much FUN just TRYING... and getting TONS of practice!" bahahahaha.

Let me tell you... the weather has put a new spring in my step today. I'm loving it!
Happy Easter, All!!!