View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Veteran
I had one with my first son in 2003. Then I had another for my second son in 2009 because it had been so long and it seemed okay. I did not have a registry for my 3rd son in 2011. Same gender and it was so close to the previous baby, it seemed rude/pointless? People still gave clothes, gift cards and some specific items we suggested when asked at our "sprinkle". We then used gc towards a double stroller and new car seat but thankfully there wasn't a ton we really needed. This will be the 4th baby and if it was a boy I would not register again..... However,It turns out it is a girl and now I am unsure what to do. Maybe I will do one for myself and if people ask I can share the link. I really only NEED clothing though, although there are other cutesy things I would like to have. It won't make a difference to use a blue bathtub, bumbo, washclothes etc. It does seem like there are some discounts for making registries though, so you could always make some for the benefits and share or keep it to yourself. I think my SIL said she got a $20 gc for making one at Target.

Lanae: Mommy to Ethan, Will, Alex and Surprise baby GIRL due August 15, 2013!

Last edited by 4littleloves; March 29th, 2013 at 11:48 PM.