View Single Post
March 30th, 2013, 12:07 AM
POAS addict
Guess I should answer too

Name (user & real): Lucy and here's a not well kept secret- my real name is Kimberly. I don't like it tho and a few years ago when joining derby started going by Lucy. My parents don;t want me to change it tho and guilt me... But someday!

SO/DH: Richard.. I call him poodle because I think it's hilarious
Do you have any children? Angel or otherwise? I have 2 boys (8yo & 12yo) and angels.

How long have you been TTCing: 20 cycles this time around... Adding all three times together, 5+years (obviously vastly different than suffering that consecutively).

Where are you at in your journey (waiting, IUIs, IVF):
Doing IUI with meds- would be inj but I respond well to oral.
If this cycle doesn't work I am moving onto a good RE and see what they say.

Would you like to share how you got to this point in your journey?
Insanity? I remarried last year but we started TTC before that. I have always had to TTCMA but held off hoping a different DH would hold hope of doing it on our own Turns out it's entirely different. Now I O really well but new DH has borderline MFI issues. Go figure.
I think I have had 6 or 7 IUIs this time... Sadly I don't remember. I will have to get my records for the new clinic so I plan on finding out for sure then obviously.

Anything else you would like to share?
I am crazy and dorky and in love with the women on this board who have the largest hearts ever.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog