View Single Post
March 30th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Domestic Adoption can certainly cost that amount, but it can be lower, it just depends on the situation. We have been homestudy approved and trying to adopt for almost two years and I will admit that it is not just the money that makes adoption difficult, in fact, that is probably the easiest part. It is the emotional aspect that is difficult. I would recommend starting out by going to an informational meeting and maybe try to join an adoptive parents group in your area. People who have been through the process often have the best info and are really great resources. Best of Luck in whatever path you choose!

Stephanie and Brian

parentprofile.net

Domestic Adoption can certainly cost that amount, but it can be lower, it just depends on the situation. We have been homestudy approved and trying to adopt for almost two years and I will admit that it is not just the money that makes adoption difficult, in fact, that is probably the easiest part. It is the emotional aspect that is difficult. I would recommend starting out by going to an informational meeting and maybe try to join an adoptive parents group in your area. People who have been through the process often have the best info and are really great resources. Best of Luck in whatever path you choose!

Stephanie and Brian

Lucky mother to three beautiful children
Hoping to add a baby to our family through domestic adoption
visit us at www.parentprofile.net
like us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian-Stephanie-want-to-adopt-a-baby/294626610596310