View Single Post
March 30th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yesterday, we had some friends over to color eggs and play for a while. They ended up staying 5 hours. It was so nice to just hang out.

We decided to order takeout for dinner from a new BBQ place in town. It was awful. Maybe its because I know what good BBQ tastes like, but I was really disappointed. I'd heard great reviews of it. All the sides were bland and hardly seasoned except the onion "tanglers" that were totally over salted. The Polish sausage tasted more like bratwurst, the "turkey breast" was more like thick sliced lunch meat, and DH's meal came with 3 ribs. 3?! The chopped brisket was ok. And the rolls were decent.

Go figure, the kids are sleeping in this morning. We have the neighborhood egg hunt to be at by 9:45. Its 8:20 and the kids are still sleeping. They never sleep this late! Then the boys and I are going to meet my friend at the fabric store to look at some things for her wedding. DH will be home doing yard work while we shop. Seems like a fair trade to me!

Tomorrow, we'll do baskets and a small egg hunt here before going to my grandpa's for the big family brunch and egg hunt.