View Single Post
March 30th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We do. For my older kids we never used a basket though. It was always some type of container. We have done those basket things people use for storage on those cube shelves, we did small garbage cans they could use for their rooms another time, and other various containers that would have a use. We always stick with a theme for them. One year it was outdoor toys and they all got a tennis racket and tennis balls. Another year they all got new swimsuits and sunglasses. Another year they all got a random toy they wanted. Another year they all got something to decorate their room with.

This is the first year we are not doing baskets for the older kids, they are 10, 14, and 16. They don't believe in the bunny anymore. We are doing one for my 1 year old. I bought an actual basket that we can use for years with him. He is getting a box of teddy grahams because he is too young for candy, a book, and a few wooden puzzles.

We did dye eggs, but I am hiding plastic ones. My little one will get crackers and stuff in his eggs. My older kids will get minis of their favorite candies.