View Single Post
March 30th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlitnite611 View Post
I don't understand this at all. I have never asked her for anything. Just for her to be there doing what we always do laugh about nothing. I am deeply sorry that I haven't been able to get pregnant for her I can't imagine the loneliness or broken feelings she must be going through. I cannot wrap my head around this.
How lonely SHE is feeling? I don't understand.... IMO she's being totally unsupportive and unfair to you. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a jerk to her, but really, she sounds like the one that's out of bounds here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy S. View Post
Why is this unfair to her I am so confused!

One of my bestfriends that I call me "wife" is pretty much the same. Her 19yo DD just had a baby and I helped throw the baby shower with her. It sucked. When I told her we were TTC, she asked, "WHY? I can't even imagine starting over and I am trying to figure out how I am going to manage this new baby (her DD and grandDS live with her)"
I am in a different spot tho! Even tho we are similar in age, I just got married again and have tons of support. My youngest is 8 (we started TTC when he was 6yo) and wants a sibling whereas her youngest is 14yo!

I just don't talk to her about it and she doesn't ask. I admit I am hurt and bitter about it.
I have almost the same as you (two older and now want one together with my 'newer' hubby) and I HATE it when people ask me why I want to 'start over'!! It's just annoying.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26