View Single Post
March 30th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks - I love sharing all the details. I like the idea that I'll be able to come back and read all about in the future! I have loads of diaries I kept when I was a teeenager and they're always a good read. i'm hoping this is similar

CD3, NTNP Cycle #4

Nothing much to update, the cramps have eased of thankfully. Me and DF went out for dinner tonight and had a talk about getting back to TTC. we're both pretty impatient at this point and have agreed to start for definately next cycle. We had originally planned to go back to the hospital for an appt in June with a view to starting our first IUI in July however as we're both so impatient we've decided I'm going to call the clinic next week to try and book an appointment for early/mid May so we can hopefully start our first IUI in June. We know that ther will be tests they need to run before we can do the first IUI (blood work mostly, including tests for HIV etc etc - standard for having fertility treatment on the NHS). But then we'll get the ball rolling and hopefully have plenty of time to get me good and knocked up before the wedding!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!