View Single Post
March 31st, 2013, 11:35 AM
I just found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant. This wasn't planned, but after the initial shock my boyfriend and I both found ourselves to be thrilled. We feel as though we have a good reason to work harder, to get our own place, and to grow up, when before we never had a good enough reason to settle down.

The sad part is that I'm 25 and I'm terrified to tell my own father. I've always been a daddy's girl and reluctant to tell him anything pertaining to my growing up; even the topic of moving out has been a sore topic. How can I tell him that my boyfriend is here to stay, when no guy has ever nor will ever be good enough for his little girl? How do I tell him that I am moving out with said boyfriend and we're going to be raising a child together? My dad is Catholic, very Catholic, which is why a part of him will be happy that abortion was never considered. But I from his viewpoints as Catholic and as a father, how do I tell my dad that his little girl will be having a little boy or girl of her own?