View Single Post
March 31st, 2013, 04:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I gained 40 when I was pregnant, lost 60, then moved and gained 30 back last year and now I'm back on the diet wagon and have lost 36 since December 21st. Currently right around my smallest adult weight and I have a ways to go to get down to a healthy weight.

We went to the park this morning and then we played outside with one of the neighbors for a bit a little while ago. I want to get Alex some more outside toys but a lot of them are kinda expensive. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishblessing View Post
The Easter egg hunt at the farm was horrible! The rules were to find the 5 different colored eggs, then turn them in for a prize. It was crazy busy, and there were NO eggs out there! DH took Kaitlyn too the harder hunting area and found her 5. I couldn't get any with Dominic for the longest time. I finally got him one orange one. But I seen parents/kids walking around with baskets full of eggs (so, obviously not following rules) and every once in a while a worker would come out and toss handfuls of eggs out but all the bigger kids were running wild trying to grab them, and even some parents.... it wasn't fun AT ALL.
That sucks that it was so bad. People can be so selfish and ruin everyone's fun.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.