View Single Post
March 31st, 2013, 10:22 PM
Team Blue Mama of Two
Tell us how your day went!! Ours was busy but good. I was singing for all three services at church, so I had a 7am call. I nursed Jamison at 6:30, went to church at 7, ran home at 8:30 to nurse him again and do our egg hunt with Josiah, sang for the 9am service, ran home again to nurse Jamison (he barely nursed, was too distracted), then took him with me to get breakfast at church while DH and Josiah got dressed for the 11am service. I handed the baby off at 10:55 to DH, sang for the start of service, and then sat down to listen to the sermon. Little Jamison was asleep, but he must have smelled mama, because he decided he was hungry. So, I left service at 11:10 to nurse him in the little area they have set up for us mama's, and then stood in the back for the remainder of service with him in the ergo. I cuddled with him for a few minutes in bed when we got home while DH and Josiah ran around in the back yard, and then we headed to my Mom's house for Easter brunch. It was a gorgeous day, almost 70 degrees, so we spent the majority of the day outside enjoying the sunshine. I am WIPED OUT now, and can't believe it is time to start another week!