View Single Post
April 1st, 2013, 11:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HUGS to you mamas with LO not sleeping very good! Hope things will be better soon.
Kynslee has actually done better with sleeping since I weaned her. She wasn't really a bad sleeper though. But, when nursing if she ever woke at night she'd insist on nursing back to sleep (usually at least 20 mins). Now, if she wakes occasionally I just slip her a pacifier and she usually goes back to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishblessing View Post
The Easter egg hunt at the farm was horrible! The rules were to find the 5 different colored eggs, then turn them in for a prize. It was crazy busy, and there were NO eggs out there! DH took Kaitlyn too the harder hunting area and found her 5. I couldn't get any with Dominic for the longest time. I finally got him one orange one. But I seen parents/kids walking around with baskets full of eggs (so, obviously not following rules) and every once in a while a worker would come out and toss handfuls of eggs out but all the bigger kids were running wild trying to grab them, and even some parents.... it wasn't fun AT ALL.
Sorry! That doesn't sound like fun! It'd be hard for me to not say things to the older kids and also the parents. It's so rude how some can be so selfish and not abide by rules and take the fun away from others!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6