View Single Post
April 2nd, 2013, 03:34 AM
Super Mommy
I just can't sleep AT ALL, so I decided to start journaling

So today I am at 5 weeks....(oh lord that looks strange) and I still can't believe it! What an April Fools it was!!! My whole life changed in an instant. Yesterday I fluctuated between bouts of sobbing and laughter. I will never forget April Fools.

So I woke up this morning around 3:30 and I was ravinous! How can I be hungry??? Does hunger really come on that quick? But I was also really constipated. Guess I'm gonna have to invest in prunes or something. So after that all, I'm back in bed now. I have so much energy and so little at the same time!!

Every Tuesday at work a couple coworkers and I have a weigh in to keep each other on track. I have lost 140 lbs since June 2011 and it's that last stubborn 20lbs that refuses to stay off. So since today is Tuesday, I won't be so disappointed if I haven't lost anything. I wanna say something like, "hey! You two have an unfair advantage on me now!" Hahahaha!!!!

I really can't decide who to tell first! I am going to say something today at work because everyone has been asking a lot. The real trouble is mom and dad that I worry about telling. I don't know how to do it. I don't think they will go for cutsie (they just aren't the type) and they kinda don't care for my husband all that much....not that I blame them, my husband is near and dear to me and I have always loved him since I was 16, but to some he is an aquired (sp?) taste. He has an unusual way of relating to people that my parents can't stomach. That's ok though, they will come around eventually. Maybe after they see how absolutely happy I am. But I don't know how to tell them without crying....Oh well!!!!

I actually can't wait for more symptoms, it would make this whole thing seem more real. I have said time and time again I will not complain (although I don't think I can help milking it a lil ) I just can't wait to experience this whole thing. I can't wait for a belly!!!! I just wanna be fat with an excuse now!!!! Omg I'm hungry again!!! I just had some cheese sticks..... Well I'm gonna try to get some zzzzs before I have to wake up for work. Night night!!

Happy April Fools Day on me!!! @ 17DPO

Read My Journal! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ttle-newt.html
Belly Pics! Updated Weekly!!!http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...elly-pics.html