View Single Post
April 2nd, 2013, 06:46 AM
Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
I am here!! Wasn't on the computer much yesterday. Victoria was very clingy all day. Wanted to be held. So when I wasn't holding her I was trying to get laundry put away. Now I know why she was so clingy!! She woke up this morning at 3am throwing up. Threw up 3 times between 3 and 5. This morning she threw up her morning bottle within 5 minutes. Now she is pretty much sleeping off an on all morning so far. She has no fever, but is still all smiles this morning. Although you can tell from her eyes that she doesn't feel good.

Good thing my plan today was to hang out at home. I am waiting for the sheet rock guys to show up. Our roof leaked and sheet rock in the living room and dining room need replaced. Our one year warranty with the builder was up so we thought we were going to need to pay to replace it. I called the builder (because he is awesome) to ask if he could refer some one to me that was trust worthy to replace. He told me he wanted to come out and take a look at it. When he did he told me he would take care of getting it all taken care of because that shouldn't have happened! Such an awesome builder!!