View Single Post
April 2nd, 2013, 06:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We've been trying to get T to take a bottle almost the whole time I've been home on leave. She took one when she was a week old. But since then, she REFUSES to drink from a bottle! I went back to work yesterday, so we hoped that if she absolutely couldn't have boob, she'd give in and finally take a bottle, but my poor girl only ate 3oz total yesterday, from her 5am feeding, till I got home at 5:30pm. And most of that DH had to feed her with a syringe!

We've tried several different bottles, NUK, Ventaire, Breastflow, Evenflo, etc. I ordered another type, a Mimijumi. And I think we have a Dr. Brown's that we haven't tried yet. But OMG, I need her to eat more than that! I almost cried yesterday when he told me she only ate 3oz. She ate from me every hour all evening, then slept for 8 hours straight! I had to wake her up to eat before I left this morning, I was NOT going to leave and let her wake up starving!

Please cross your fingers that she stops being so darn stubborn soon and starts eating more! I want her to be a happy baby for DH during the day, he's also got to chase after our 2 year old.