Elle's TTC #1 Journal
View Single Post
April 2nd, 2013, 12:35 PM
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Well now that my HCG is 0 and I have a 3 month wait ahead - as I mentioned on the boards I am getting together a get healthy in 3 months plan so when TTC time comes I will be as healthy as possible.
In my plan so far:
- green smoothies (fruit smoothies with spinach)
- trading my morning cereal for steel cut oats
- I bought cuties, baby carrots, and green beans for my afternoon snacks
- a small spinach salad before dinner
- all lunches at home, and at least 5 nights dinner cooking at home
- trying to keep more hydrated and drink water all day (need to find a good water bottle)
- jogging at least 5 times a week (or very long walks at first to build up to it)
- stretching or yoga 2 times a week
I would love any other healthy suggestions from any of you ladies!!!! Good healthy recopies or snack ideas? Workouts? Anything!!!!
And here is a picture of Thor for no reason haha just because I already love him and he makes me happy
Ashley - they think Thor will be about 25 pounds when he is grown
Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!
Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!
Last edited by momology; May 20th, 2013 at
View Public Profile
Find all posts by momology