View Single Post
April 2nd, 2013, 04:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi I'm Nikki although I am fairly certain y'all might already know that!

I am currently 24 years old although next month on Mothers Day (yes literally on MD) I will be 25 years old. And I'll be honest it's freaking me out!! Only 5 years til 30!!! Movin right along...

My 3.5 year old daughter, Kennedi is the light of my life. She has grown into such a beautiful little person inside and out, it has gone by so fast and it really just blows my mind. Everyone says that it goes fast but you really can't understand that it GOES.BY.FAST until you are already living it. She definitely keeps me on my toes and young feeling.

I met Kenn's father when I was only 19 we rushed into the relationship and got married 6w after we met. Very very fast. We since have been divorced for a year although we haven't been together since the 1st trimester of Kennedi's pregnancy.

Just before Kennedi turned 1 year old I began dating the love of my life, Michael He can be the biggest pain in my butt, but he is my butt. It makes sense to us, hehe. We have been together now for almost 3 years, and marriage is in our future. Not near future but future. Our engagement will most likely be within the next year, but that is not my call

Growing up I went to Sunday School from about 4 years old til 10? God was really never talked about, but we went to church on the Holidays. Religion was never a big focus for my family. Still is like that too.

I honestly couldn't even tell you what caused me to look into Wicca, I'm not even sure where I heard of it...but when I was 15 years old I dove head first into it and adored what I learned. It spoke to me in a way that Christianity never did. I felt alive when practicing, it was just amazing. As I got older I got into some questionable activities and was too busy with friends to realize what I was missing out on. I came back around of course..then I "came out" to someone very special in my life and it basically traumatized me. I was told I was crazy, and how nothing I believed was true. It was really hard on me and caused me to sadly question my beliefs and stop following. It was only just recently that I decided to focus on being MYSELF. Being Nikki means a lot of different things, but the main thing about me is to only truly be who I want to be. And that meant going back to my faith.

:shrug: Not sure what else to add, guess on Friday if there is anything I didn't cover you can ask!

***Updated, bath was horrid if you were wondering***
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace

Last edited by fromGirltoMommy; April 2nd, 2013 at 06:01 PM. Reason: added more