View Single Post
April 2nd, 2013, 06:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ahhh!!! SO much to say! (If you haven't noticed through my normal forum posts and my journal entries thus far, I'm rather wordy...)

1) Jen -- I appreciate your support. It feels good to know that there are others who've been down this road before! And I'm sure that those 3 (+the extra 7) will find their way off!!

2)Jessica -- I honestly hope and pray every night that losing weight will be the permanent solution. I hate to think about what my life will be like if my body just keeps on producing extra spinal fluid for no apparent reason and I have to stay medicated forever... ugh. Nasty thought!

I hope you don't mind me asking, but is acupuncture expensive?? And does it hurt? I looked more closely at our insurance plan and acupuncture isn't covered, and only a limited amount of chiropractic appointments are covered. If the headaches come back, alternative treatments are going to be my first go-to before upping my dose.

3) I'm bloated, cramping, and feel on the verge of an emotional breakdown... for no apparent reason other than my stupid period. ergh. And i just realized, AF will be here for my 2 yr anniversary. That's just splendid, huh?!?!