View Single Post
April 3rd, 2013, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi honey.
I will be honest and say I've secretly been hoping you might try again, so maybe we can do it together. But that's totally silly and selfish of me Ignore me. lol

Seriously, I would have a hard time deciding in your spot. I'm still so sorry. Having a miracle appear and then zapped away is so hard
I know what we will do, but only because we've tried at this so long. We really want a baby together (at first we really wanted two together, but time marches on...). Even sad and risking a loss again seems worth it to us.

On the total scientific, medical, no feelings side.
The dr says at 10 weeks, it was still a 5% chance of loss. Most women don't get that 5% bad chance twice in a row. In fact, having one loss at this time does NOT increase your chances of losing another pregnancy, you will have the same odds as when you had your girls, or this pregnancy. Those are still pretty good odds if you ask me!
If you think you might, talk to your dr. Most dr's will not recommend testing after only having one loss, but I would ask your dr what they think. Maybe there's a couple blood tests that could help you fix anything little that could be wrong.

If you do decide to go for it, make sure to talk to your dr about some extra monitoring to help your anxiety when you get your next bfp. (My dr started at 6 weeks and did one every other week to make me feel good and keep on eye on things)

Whatever you decide, I will always be around with hugs and encouragement!! I hope you are really happy with whatever decision you make.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26