View Single Post
April 3rd, 2013, 12:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelila View Post
It doesn't matter if you are trying or not. It's devastating to anyone with love in their heart.
Definitely. No one should have to do it. Trying or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmomma3 View Post
I'm not going to ignore you, lol....I've been secretly hoping the same thing (about us doing it together! LOL) I just figure at this rate, I probably do want to give my body a few months to heal and maybe start ttc again in June/July (if we decide to ttc) That way I figure it would give my husband a few months to deal with this and get used to the idea!
Well if you do go there, don't worry about me being gone already, my body does things so slow, I'm sure I'll still be trying when you are ready

Maybe hubby should go to the dr with you if you talk about it with the dr. He can hear for himself that your odds for miscarriage are not higher, and that a healthy pregnancy is much more likely than another loss. Just a thought....

Big hugs again honey. I hope you two can decide and feel good about it whichever way you go

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26