View Single Post
April 3rd, 2013, 06:50 PM
Kerana mama to be in 2013
Do you ever have a day when everything and I mean EVERYTHING you say or do is wrong and makes everyone around you mad? My nephews 9 and 4 live with me and my parents, their mother my sister lives here too but she doesn't care for them so it falls on my mother and I to care for them. They listen fine to my mom but while she was at the store I tried to get them to turn the tv and laptop off and clean up a little that way my mom wasn't tripping over toys and Legos and shoes (my sister just doesn't care I don't think) they flat out refused and told me they don't have to listen to me because I'm just their aunt. So I shut the tv off. Well my mom came home and let into me for doing that because the 9yo called my mom and complained to her. And it's been like this for weeks I tell them or ask them to do something their mother and my mom tell them the exact opposite. Please don't bash on me and say its not my place maybe it's not but idk maybe I'm wrong and should just keep to myself and stay in my room go to work and bite my tongue until we get a house on base

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the awesome siggy!