View Single Post
April 3rd, 2013, 08:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anothermother View Post
For us it came down to, not replacing her, but realizing we had SO much love to give a baby. We realized that no matter how scary another pregnancy would be IT WOULD BE WORTH IT. It's kinda like when a person loses there spouse after many, many years marries again. They don't marry again because they want to replace this person. They marry again because the joy they had with that person was so worth it despite the pain and heartache of losing that person. And to feel any sort of joy like that again was a way to honor them.

It gives me hope. Not to replace my baby. Believe me, it does not solve my heartache for her in the least. The pain is still very fresh. But there has been a lot of healing that has come with this baby. It honors the baby we lost. I so wish everyone could experience that when they are ready.
This was beautiful. It brought tears when I didn't realize I had any more. Thank you for sharing such beautiful thoughts.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26