Topic: Pre-TTC goals
View Single Post
April 4th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My Goals

-Loose at least 25pounds that I have gained since last fall.
-Pay off credit cards
-Get my Divorce completely finalized we had to be separated a year before we can file which will be Aug 1st! Also get Justin (my bf) Divorce finalized his can be filed in June. That is a huge thing that bothers me I guess I just dont want people to think bad of us or anything i dont know.
-Work on going back to college
-Get a house big enough for all of us.
-A HUGE thing I want to happen is for my bf to get a lawyer and get it fixed so I can be around his daughter right now the custody agreement states neither him nor his ex can have there SO's around her. He has a step daughter with his ex that he has raised since she was 6 months (she is going to be 5 this month) I want to be able to be in her life as well because he is such a huge part of her life. However his ex is a total B* about it all and hates me and says it will be over her dead body before she allows me in there life. Just upsets me because during christmas i bought them both a ton a gifts and if i get Zoe something like a shirt thats on sale I get them one and send it with Justin when he goes to see them. I just wish she would see I am not a bad person and I don't want to take her kids I just want to be a part of their lives. (sorry for the long rant on that one!)