View Single Post
April 4th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Last month was worse with emotional swings, so I'm sure DH is thankful that this cycle has been a bit better! These cramps are absolutely killing me though... A very common side effect of topamax is that it causes tingling in your fingers/toes. Yesterday and today, I've had tingling from the tips of my toes all the way to my knees. Then the cramps have caused pain to radiate down the front of my thighs. Needless to say, my legs are miserable and it hurts to move. It's getting a bit better today. Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow, as I'm subbing.

In TTC news: DH pointed out that if we catch the egg this month, we'd have a Jan baby. January is the start of the speech season and a very busy time for us. While we're not going to NOT try, we both agreed that if we don't conceive until after June, it would be okay. Since the speech season lasts from Jan-March, it would be OK to not have to deal with a newborn during those three months! Of course, a baby is a blessing and we won't complain if we do get knocked up! We'll make it work...

It was just nice to know that for the next three cycles, we have a good reason to not lose hope if we see negatives.

In unrelated news: We're still going to Chicago for our 2 yr anniversary, but we were able to get tickets for the megabus cheaper if we go the week after our actual anniversary, and by then AF will be gone! So, no worries there!

Weight loss news: I've been up a few pounds the last two days... but I KNOW I'm mega bloated and I've been eating everything I can see. I vow to make better choices as soon as AF starts to subside. I'm still trying to decide if I want to try couch to 5K or the 30 day shred. I know both get results... both allow me to move at my own pace... one can be done inside, the other for me will have to be done outside or at school.

I just wish we still lived close to a gym. The nearest one is 50 miles away and it's just not worth the price of a membership, gas, and traveling time! Small town problems, huh?