View Single Post
April 4th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey guys, sorry it's been awhile. Haven't posted much lately. Things are going ok. Been busy with school and dh being in school also. I haven't been working 'cuz the lady I was taking care of passed. So, it's hard me finding another job. Anyway, enough about that.

Lilli has been having a hard time with her sinuses, so the ped recommended us go to the ENT, so she's actually seeing dh's dr. We had the appt a week or so ago and he said she needs her adenoids removed and her sinuses flushed and a culture taken. So she's having surgery Monday morning. I'm so worried! I'm supposed to be in clinicals that day, but I'm not going. I hate she's following in her daddy's footsteps!

We're still having problems with her daycare. Things got better for awhile 'cuz the teacher was out for about 2 months. But, she came back and now same things are happening. Rashes. And she still screams when I drop her off, after being there a year I know that's not right, esp when it's just her teacher she does it to, and not just my child does it. Everyone I tell says to move her, but we are having trouble finding and agreeing on a new daycare. Hopefully we will find a new one soon! We are looking at new ones tomorrow. I'm trying to find one with cameras, but we aren't having any luck.

Please keep Lilli in your thoughts for her surgery!

~*Visit my ETSY shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SillyWillyLilli*~