View Single Post
April 4th, 2013, 03:58 PM
TTC the newfashioned way
Thanks Melissa, I was going to ask if you did ACUP!

Grace, you are not out of this game yet girl!! But now looking over your info. I think they should have triggered you Friday, or even Saturday night, HECK, even Sunday...I'd ask WHY they waited until Monday. I probably would have gone in for an U/S on Sunday, but it was a holiday, so they guessed where I would be at. Did you do bloodwork on Friday before they told you when you would trigger? Maybe something in the bloodwork made them hold off? I, too, am surprised you didn't get more eggies than that. ((HUGS)). I was almost downgraded to an IUI last time, because I only had 4 eggs, but it all worked out in the end. We are going to be so close

Have you gotten your fert report? Even though I got 11 eggies, I think I'm down to less than 5, or else they wouldn't have me be going in tomorrow for a 3dt. They don't want to take the chance that all of mine will be gone by day 5. Can't wait to hear from you!
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle