View Single Post
April 4th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Persuaded by POAS’ers
BFF: Does Jason (DH) have any miles you could use to go to Orlando with me next week? Tues night - Thursday? John is going for work and me and you can go and hang out and enjoy the 3 big pools. Just need the ticket to fly. It will be 87 and sunny.

Me: I would love to and DH probably does have enough miles for me to go but I am having embryos transferred into my uterus next week.

BFF: Darn !!!

Okay so I get BFF doesn't understand any of this TTCMA stuff and has been pretty distant for 6 months because of it. However, I just asked her Friday for prayers because this was all going down now and needed her prayers. My BFF has 3 kids and got pregnant with all three of them within one or two months of going off the off the pill. So I get that she doesn't understand any of this but nor does she even try. Not even a "good luck" She thinks I am nuts at 43 doing this. She is my age and her youngest is 4 so it's not like we are in different worlds or something. This is the same friend that tells me I am making a mistake because there wont be another kid as good as my DS is and has been to date.

Thank you guys my TTCMA ladies for being there for me when some of the people I love the most can't be. They just don't have the equipped and it's no fault of their own.
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569