View Single Post
April 4th, 2013, 07:59 PM
New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Sorry was having issues getting into JM last night. So I'll post pic in a bit.

What was the best date you've ever had? Details! I really havent been on many. Probably first date with DH. It was a Sunday, we went to lunch then decided to go see the movie Crash, after that we sat in the parking lot where I left my truck talking for like 2 hours. It was just great

How big do you want your family to be? I would like 3 kids

What's the farthest distance you've taken a vacation? Eastern Caribbean cruise with my parents after I graduated High School. Left from Miami & stopped in San Juan, St Marteen, St Thomas, & Nassau

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Alligator, what they say is true, "Taste like Chicken"

Favorite TV shows? Some are old & cancelled now. Burn Notice, Top Gear. Flashpoint, Justified, Las Vegas, Savannah, Duck Tales, Walker Texas Ranger, Third Watch

Are you happy with your occupation (even if SAHM)? Yes I love my job. At the moment a few people I work with are making it miserable for the rest of us

Who came up with Samantha's name, you or DH? Was it a fight or did you easily agree? DH suggested Samantha, and I wanted Bailey as a first name but he didnt so got it as her middle name. It wasnt a fight but we couldnt find anything we both liked out of the few we found we liked. DH pretty much only liked Samantha.

When do you plan on trying for baby #2? We are thinking once Samantha is 2 or 2 1/2. But nothing dead set, but it was DH's suggestion. I was thinking he'd want to wait till she was 3 since it was such a long time before I got him to agree to TTC for her.

What is your favorite thing to do with Samantha? So many things. I love giving her a bath, but also love just snuggling with her. I cant wait to take her swimming for first time

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart