Topic: April Chatter
View Single Post
April 5th, 2013, 03:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My older dd likes to cry at the drop of a hat these days; just whine whine whine. DH is finally understanding why I tell him to go give her bath quickly after dinner. She becomes basket case as the night progresses.The earlier she has her bath and gets into bed, the better for us all. I think she is just very tired and doesn't know how to express her tiredness appropriately.

On a different note, my dear Luyando is regressing from taking the bottle. This is a girl I had to force to nurse from the breast for a while there and all she wanted was the bottle. Now that I work she has suddenly decided she wants the breast 90% of the time. So, my mom is having a hard time getting her to take her bottle. She drink a bit but nothing close to what she needs and its not like she is not hungry. Immediately I step in, she attacks my breast and goes at it again after bath, wakes up 1-2hrs later and goes at it. She finally accepts a bottle maybe around 10-11pm when we are in bed and she wakes up. I love that she now loves nursing but I really need her to eat while I am gone too. It's not like she has a whole lot of weight to start with!

Sisters, friends forever