View Single Post
April 5th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Join Date: Oct 2006
1. Where did you go grow up? NE, Texas
2. Do you still live there? No, the Army has taken us elsewhere. But we will be back (God willing) in about 3 years.
3. Does your best friend still live there? Yep, both of my childhood best friends still do.
4. What is one bad thing about your hometown? It's boring, it's a small town so there isn't much for kids and young adults to do other than get in trouble.
5. What is one good thing about your hometown? It's beautiful. I love the NE Texas landscape, I love the pastures and the woods. I could literally just lay out in a field and be perfectly okay.
Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!
Blogging our way to be debt free!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by 2Corinthians10:4