View Single Post
April 5th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Super Mommy
I'll update too.

Things w/ three during the day are very hectic but summer will be here in a couple months (baby B's mom is a teacher so I won't have him in the summer). Abby LOVES to "play" with him and is constantly trying to reach him to give him slobber kisses. Today she started called Nathan bada (brother), it's so cute. I have a feeling I may not hear mama or dada very much anymore.

The weather finally got nice yesterday (68F) so we all had a wonderful day outside. Unfortunately, I did not even think that the kids could burn when we were still in pants and long sleeves. I want to cry when I look at Abby's red little face but I'm glad it's just her cheeks. We'll be using sunscreen from now until it snows again.

I still have no idea what is going on with her sleep. I really think some nights she just decides she wants to play no matter how tired she is. She goes from sleeping all the way through some nights to nights where she's up hours on end. I know a lot of ladies are going through this but I'm going insane trying to find patterns in her day that might affect sleep.

George is done (Curious george on tv) so my computer time is up, more later. I love you, girls!

Thanks Lucy S for my siggy