View Single Post
April 5th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No real progress yet. She had her 2 month appt on Wednesday, so I got to see her and nurse her and not worry about her starving. The pedi said a couple of her kids were the same way, and as long as she is making up for it by eating more at night and still having wet and poopy diapers, and still gaining weight at an acceptable rate, there's just not much to be done. We'll check her weight gain again at 4 months unless we have concerns and feel we should bring her in before then.

Thursday she took 3.5 ounces, DH said she liked the Mimijumi bottle a little better than others, but still doesn't LIKE it. The ComoTomo came yesterday, so he should get to try it today.

The last couple nights she's woken earlier in the night to eat, but it's hard to say if it's because she's hungry or if it's from her vaccinations, so we'll see how that goes. I kinda don't mind, because I can feed her at 3or4am then do at least a mini dream-feed before I leave for work.

This worrying about her getting enough to eat thing is just so new to me, DS ate tons, and from anything that got milk to his mouth. We were joking that our kids are just such polar opposites!