View Single Post
April 5th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Never say DONE Ladies. The minute you think you are done. Co-worker at work was 50, you read correctly 5-0 and SURPRISE.

The heartache is the worst. Month after month of BFNs and disappointment. I think sometimes, that is worse than actually not being pregnant is actually seeing the "not pregnant".

Maybe it's time to stop the OPKs and the HPTs. You all know your cycles SO WELL by now. You know when you get AF that in 8 or 9 days its time to BD for 5 - 8 days. So, maybe doing that and then just letting mother nature and whatever God you believe it take over is the best thing.

That's kind of where we are at right now. We have had an unbelievably bad start to the year. And we've talked it over so much. DH said to me, "You know when we are supposed to be doing this, so what do you need test strips and pee cups for? 2 days after your periods ends, we have fun for a week or two."

Maybe that's how we were supposed to be doing it all along. I don't know. But it can't be any worse than it's been can it?

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013