Topic: My Stash
View Single Post
April 5th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies!!

I was thinking about the flip covers - If I really love the workhorse fitteds, I may buy some flips for when the baby is bigger with the bigger fitteds. I only got the thirsties because a lot of people said they are good for newborns. The flips seem like they would be great for when the baby is over 12-15 lbs.

Th ragababes look good, but man they are expensive! I thought BGE was costly! They look really plush though

Between diapers and wipes I have already spent a good $450 and I expect to spend another $150 when I find out the gender next week, so I think I need to curb my spending a little. With so many cute cloth diaper options out there it is hard!

I really like the wool covers but those are sooooooo expensive. i can't justify spending that much $$ even though they are cute.

I have even been dreaming about cloth diapers, lol. It's time to step away from the computer and looking at diapers, lol.

I'm hoping I can stop at 6 more BGEs, 1 newborn BG, and 1 grovia all in one for newborns. Then once the baby comes I can decide if I want more of the fitteds.

I hope our day care center will allow the BGEs! I've already gotten slack from pretty much everyone I've told that we are cloth diapering

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12