View Single Post
April 5th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't have many close friends, either. I moved around a lot growing up, I've always been at a different stage in my life. I socialize at some places, with people I see regularly, but that's about it. I'm also very honest, which some people don't like (for example, my friend who was living with us for a while but wasn't making good choices, I told her so). So she moved out We're still friends and she wasn't mad, I think she just felt guilty but didn't want to change (long story).

You must really be looking forward to finalizing your divorce! They can be so slow with those things. WIC is a pain, yeah, but you will get some good benefits from that for you and the baby!

No writing yet today. But I might start in a little bit It's not too late for me to get started and the kids are in bed and my husband is home to keep the dogs calm.

Dressers, hmmm. I mean, don't get me wrong, they are nice to have, but we've never really had one. all my kids have closets. I put baskets in their closet too. I'd like to have a dresser but with kids you need heavy duty so they don't break and the kid gets hurt, and I can't justify spending the money on a heavy duty dresser when the closets and baskets are working out. Plus, they take up floor space, and I like my rooms to be roomy, not cluttered.

OH! I got a wall decal up today Just a few more to go Then other decorations. Hoping to get the canvases up this week and then I just have to nag my husband to paint the accent wall and the room will be done!