View Single Post
April 5th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Yay for a turning baby!!!!

Jenilope congrat's on a little girl!

When the sun is out and it's not raining, it's nice out. The minute the sun disappears it get's cold.

MIL I woke up last night at 1 am, as if I had slept for 12 hours. I's only been asleep for 2. So weird. Fell back asleep around 2/3 am and when I woke up at 6:30 it felt like I had only been sleeping for 5 minutes and I was tired as heck.

Finally have Sam's car back. When I went in to make my payment I grabbed them and then told them how cruel it was to steal my freedom from me. Then the dad (owner) comes in an tells me the truck needs tires...yeah, I know, but my car needs brakes (hubby's doing them Sunday) and still have to get Sma's car paid down. They only need to hold on for a little while longer.

Bought Aiden some summer clothes, so he's off to a good start. Just leaves Cole, he won't need much cause he doesn't really wear shorts, and a few new things for Vanna. I'm slowly making dent's in the clothing area.

Husband met his new boss for the first time last night and instantly decided he didn't like the guy. Why? Honestly it's because he isn't his old boss. I told him to give the guy a chance. He has some big shoes to fill.

That's pretty much it.