View Single Post
April 6th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't like driving anywhere with crazy hills, so I can understand that. It does sound pretty scary, though, but probably it's beautiful in it's own way.

Putting the dresser in the closet is a great idea. I do like the way drawers keep things organized

So the decal I put up is a growth chart one with a bird. It's SO cute. I can't wait to have all the decals up

I'm so frustrated this morning. My husband woke up in quite a mood. Our conversation just now:

Me: What's on your agenda for today?

Him (attitude): I don't know.

Me: Then you think you'll have time to go to home depot?"

Him (attitude): No.

Me: So you do have things to do today.

Him: No, I just don't give a f''' about home depot.

GRRRRR. But it doesn't even end there. He then goes on to say "You don't even know why you want me to go to home depot."

Me: To get the parts to hang the canvases.

Him: See, you don't know.

Me: Are you kidding me? Because I don't know what they are called? I know that YOU KNOW and you told me you get them from home depot. This is just ridiculous now!

Him: I guess you think you're going to have the baby in the next couple weeks so you have to get those stupid canvases up right away.

Me: No, I don't think that. I just want to get it done.

Like what the hell? He's been grumpy all morning. No one has done anything to him. We also had a fight about oatmeal bowls. YES. OATMEAL BOWLS.