View Single Post
April 6th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
He's quitting smoking, so I'm trying to keep that in mind, but I have to admit that part of me just doesn't care. Be grumpy, but don't take it out on me! And yes, i'm definitely nesting... or trying to. You know, my money still hasn't cleared. I am hoping it does by Wednesday, that's the latest it should clear by. I'm getting SO impatient. So I feel like getting that other stuff done will hold me over and make me feel productive.

I think it's great you are giving yourself time before getting back to dating. That will be an exciting time when the time comes, though. I always say that if I ever got divorced and if I ever started dating again, I wouldn't date anyone who drinks or smokes. Even though I drink occasionally sometimes, I can't risk being with someone who might not know how to only drink a little. Maybe that makes me a hypocrite lol. that said, my husband hasn't had a drink since he said he would stop. I want things to work with us, and his progress has made me continue to put up with things, but I know a day will come where if the drama is still here, I won't be.

Yeah, my husband has a lot of good points. I'll try to remember that while he's going through this grump-attack Shopping would make me feel better lol