View Single Post
April 6th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Super Mommy
It seems like since I've been back to work (2 1/2 weeks now) I have hardly been online. I miss talking to you ladies.

Lauryn was 11 weeks last Wednesday. She was 12 lb 5oz at her 2 month well check, and I weighed her last weekend here at home and she was 13 pounds. She's my little chunk. We've pretty much had to move to all 3-6 clothing. It's a big difference compared to my ODD who's clothing size always matched her age... and still at almost 7 can wear some 5T clothing (this is how I get them matching outfits, at Gymboree! lol) and would STILL wear a 5 in pants if her legs weren't so long (I have to get adjustable waist 6's and yank in the elastic).

It's so hard to believe that she is almost 3 months old already! I don't know where the time went!

She's "talking" a lot more, giving us tons of smiles, and is overall a very happy baby.

She's getting over being sick though. She got the GI bug going around, and is also being treated for a sinus infection. But, she's doing much better, so that's good.

I just have no time anymore. I really do miss you girls. I hope everyone and their LO's are doing well!